Wednesday 8 November 2017

Alpha Bears - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
I have a card to share today using a brand new stamp from Lili of the Valley. The Alpha-bears are going to be released in a couple of weeks. There is a very cute bear for every letter of the alphabet.

I've coloured them with promarkers and the background papers are from The paper boutique - Raspberry Ripple.

The November challenge has started over on Facebook with an easy theme of B is for... There are some fantastic prizes on offer.
Image may contain: one or more people


Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

13 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely bright and cheerful birthday card Lorraine and I love the shocking pink ribbon

Anne

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous Lorraine, xxx

Christine L said...

Wow Lorraine... these are fab! Your bear colouring is perfect - and I do love the design!

Christine x

Christine L said...

PS... when I said 'these' - I mean both bears.. lol!

brenda said...

These are super new stamps Lorraine and love the hot pinks you used.

B x

Marilyn said...

I absolutely love this card Lorraine! The bears are so cute and your colouring is wonderful. Pretty paper and great design too.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

What an fantastic card love it Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Little K Smith said...

Aawww such a gorgeous card Lorraine, I love the colour combo! The bears are adorable and beautifully coloured :)
Kelly.x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, adorable bears - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lorraine, love the bears and your design, great colours too, Kate x

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous card x

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Lorraine, love these cute bears :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...